For this blog entry, I would like to acknowledge Andrew Weekes(@Aweekes). Besides being an all around nice guy, Andrew is the developer of 2 really great Twitter Apps: Twitterena, and Twitterena+ Professional for iPod Touch, and iPhone. Not only has Andrew developed these 2 great Twitter apps, but he stands behind his creations in the form of personal tech support. Andrew is always willing to talk with Twitterena users about how to use new features, and how to set up different options within the apps. He is also willing to listen to input and feedback from his app's users on what features they would like to see in future updates. Andrew is always willing to listen to Twitterena users no matter what the situation is. I know these things because I have had many chats with Andrew during the development of Twitterena's updates, and also during the subsequent release of Twitterena+ Professional. Andrew has always answered any questions I've had about these apps.
Thank You Andrew for your hard work and dedication to your apps, and also for your dedication to the users of your apps. For these things, I commend you.
-- Posted With BlogPress.App From My iPhone 3G
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment